- Mon-Tue-Wed, 12/2-4 - Practice 3:30-6:00 Wrestlers will complete the wrestle-offs for the Varsity tournament on Saturday. Everyone will know if they are going by the end of practice on Wednesday.
- Thurs, 12/5 - Practice 3:30-6:00
Varsity - Rio Rancho High School - Southwest Shootout Duels
- No school, make sure to check with teachers Wednesday/Thursday for assignments
- Weigh-in @ 10:00AM; wrestling starts @ noon
- Wrestlers need to bring $25 to cover the hotel. Note - This is not definite yet, just a note to be prepared.
- Pack clothes for the evening, toiletries, snacks and/or sack lunches for the weekend and enough money for 4 meals. Most important -- MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR SINGLET, WRESTLING SHOES, HEADGEAR, SHORTS & DRI-FIT SHIRT.
- Possible practice, final decision announced at practice on Thursday
- 7:30PM - Mat setup at Auxiliary Gym for LAMS meet
- Rounds begin early - ~8:00am (check with wrestlers if you are arriving today - start times sometimes change)
- Suburbans should be back to Los Alamos / White Rock at ~7:00pm - wrestlers will call when they are getting close.
- 7:00AM -- arrive at the GYM -- wear your LAHS wrestling dri-fit shirt -- Wrestlers will be helping with the timers, scoring, runners to head table, etc.
- Parents may be needed to volunteer at the concession stand or to help direct the wrestlers throughout the day. The goal is that the LAHS parents help during the LAMS meets and vise versa. If we help each other out, then you should be able to watch your wrestler when it is our turn.
- Practice daily after school
- Wednesday, 12/4 - West Las Vegas Meet
- Saturday, 12/7 - LAMS Invite @ LAHS Aux Gym
Here are the wrestlers running in the Veteran's Day Run, 11/11/13